Bullet Liner spray polyurethane liners are primarily used for pickup truck beds, tailgates, wheel wells, and trailer flooring. We use proprietary formulas to ensure the highest quality in our spray coatings and liners.
Bullet Liner Applications
Bullet Liner is a premier spray polyurethane coating for vehicle protection applications, but is also perfect for trailer floors, open vehicle interiors, recreational vehicles, speaker boxes, playground equipment, and more. Custom formulated urethanes are available.
Offshore Applications, Secondary Containment, Corrosion Control, Slip Resistant Coatings, Blast Mitigation
Bullet Liner Products
By utilizing advanced chemistry and seasoned ingenuity, Bullet Liner provides the highest level of scratch, scuff, and puncture resistance for your truck’s bed, tailgate, wheel wells, and other applications. Our patented spray-on liner forms a sealed finish that is impervious to most every type of extreme use and weather condition.
- A Gen II polyurea spray-on bed liner formulation.
- Utilizing renewable resources, this product conforms to global green standards.
- Provides a flexible but extremely tough monolithic membrane.
- A fast-cure, textured surface, purpose-built material designed for automotive applications such as pickup truck bed liners.
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to most materials and is suitable as a protective abrasive impact liner for cementatious, wood, and/or metal surfaces.
- Exhibits excellent qualities for military applications.
Gen II renewable chemistry has excellent chemical and moisture resistance.
- A 100% polyurea spray elastomer with exceptional physical properties.
- Instantaneous reactivity and one-to-one ratio makes BL-71 an excellent choice for high performance applications.
- Designed for harsh environments where high temperature, chemical, and/or abrasion resistance is needed.
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to most materials and is suitable as a protective-abrasive-impact liner for cementacious, wood, or metal surfaces.
- A two-component, spray-in-place flexible 100% solids aliphatic (color stable) poly aspartic system.
- Provides a flexible but extremely tough monolithic membrane with excellent water and chemical resistance.
- A fast cure, multi-purpose material designed for commercial and industrial applications not requiring rated materials.
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to most materials and is suitable as a protective-abrasive-impact liner for cementatious, wood, and/or metal surfaces.